Voting is now open! Cast your vote at Facebook.com/LiveHappy
Live Happy is preparing for the upcoming International Day of Happiness on Monday, March 20, 2017 by inviting parents to enter their child’s design for our official #HappyActs T-shirt.
The theme is “HAPPINESS”
Draw how you share happiness and what makes you happy
To help kick off the contest and bring the theme to life, Live Happy is calling for all kids 12 and under to submit a design for the #HappyActs T-shirt. All designs will be posted on our Facebook Page and the design with the most likes on our page will be considered for the 2017 #HappyActs T-shirt.
1. Design can be drawn in any full-color combination.
2. Design must fit within the T-shirt on the submission form.
3. The design should be inspired by the HAPPINESS theme.
4. Design MUST NOT INCLUDE any obscene or foul language or designs. Any entries in violation of this rule will be disqualified immediately.
5. The design must be original. By submitting a design, the entrant guarantees that the design does not contain any copyright material and that he/she holds rights to everything in it.
6. Designs must be easy to reproduce. Live Happy reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
7. Applicants should submit a high quality scan for the best possible upload.
8. Entries must be received by December 15, 2016, uploaded via the form above or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “T-shirt Design Contest Submission – [YOUR NAME]”.
9. Entry submissions must include the name and age of the child who designed it and the contact information of the child’s parent or guardian (phone number, email).
10. All entries become the property of Live Happy, LLC.
All designs will be posted on our Facebook Page and the design with the most likes on our page will be considered for the 2017 #HappyActs T-shirt. Live Happy reserves the right to determine the winning design. Winner will be announced on Monday, January 16, 2017.
Any questions about the contest, guidelines, or specifics on submissions can be directed to Britney Chan, email@example.com.